Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bone Crusher Heads to Arizona

Despite my mom rolling Bone Crusher's face up in the window on the way to the airport, I think he is in good hands.  But seriously, thanks Mom for taking the little wee-man to Arizona. She even bought him a little pool to keep cool :)

The trip to the airport was easy. He got though security easily and was just a clam happy boy - I was more nervous than he was!

Travel crate, not the biggest fan
Little dude waiting to board, he was so calm
There was a Mom with 6 kids and he was very interested in the crying infant 
Bone's first flight was on the Southwest Penguin flight....I know he is just a dog, I don't need to be reminded :)  
The flight was 4 hours and my mom said he didn't make a peep.  Thanks Mama!  And no Lisa, Wendy, Van and Garrett you can't keep this one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment