Friday, August 29, 2014

A little Slice of Sydney, Sent Straight to your Inbox!

If you want to get a a daily email that makes you want to visit us or if you just want to see beautiful beaches and good looking Aussies you have come to the right place!

I signed up for the Aquabumps email list a few month before we moved and it made me more and more excited to move everyday!  Sign up for the daily email here

Here is a sampling of their shots - all taken from their website, which like I said you should visit, here


 the colors of bondi 

Multicoloured  

Beachtime

Surfing Glass

Chris might not know it yet, but we will (I really hope) be purchasing one of these before we leave! I can't wait to visit his studio in Bondi, but I am scared to go just yet because I don't think I will be able to leave without purchasing something and we kinda need a coffee table, somewhere to eat and other important things first! I hope you love the photos as much as I do!

And happy first day of Spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment