Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Road Trip - Day 15 & 16 - Asheville, NC

Now Asheville, I really liked this place! Our first stop was the campground to get set up before it started pouring - we were about 10 miles our of town and the view was AMAZING! I just wanted to stay there, but we were in need of beer and food.  

View from the campground - it poured on us all night! 
Pisgah Brewwery was our first stop and it was my favorite brewery of the trip 
They had a really fun hippie-ish band playing, I loved it, no one was wearing a bra but me
French Broad's patio for beers - we had an ESB it was delicous 
Hike up to the top of a mountain off the Blue Ridge Parkway
View from the top of the mountain - we would have stayed longer if it weren't for the ticks
We went to I think 5 breweries - Green Man was another one we really liked and the bartender was hilarious. This one had more of a bar feel, darts, that kind of thing, than a tap room than the others.

Early Girl for brunch was delicious - definitely go there and then check out the vintage belt buckle store next door.  

No comments:

Post a Comment