Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Road Trip - Day 23 & 24: Austin, TX

As I write this we have now been on the road for 27 days! Its kinda of hard to believe actually. As we approach the Southwest I have to say I am getting more and more excited to get to Tucson to see my mom, friends & family and of course Bone Crusher. Thanks Mom for taking such good care of the wee-man while we travel around - here are my two favorite mischievous photos of his spa time in AZ.



I have always wanted to go to Austin so I was excited about this leg of the trip. We were ready for some food trucks, BBQ and Austin weirdness. We got it all!

We kayaked on the Ladybird Lake, it felt good to actually do something active. Not gonna lie, I have never been so excited to get back to the gym and eat normally.


It was nice and cool with the clouds
Nice family photo - I think this is the first and maybe last selfie I will ever take with Chris

Coffee on the lake at Mozart’s roasting house - it was delicious!


There was lots of food - Taco’s at Torchy’s, beers at Shady Grove, BBQ at the Salt Lick, where we made friends from Lima, OH and sinful breakfast and Biscuits and Groovy.

The Salt Lick - all you can eat BBQ for $19 was delicious! 
This was an amazing concussion from the Biscuits and Groovy food truck 
Such cool signs everywhere...and good food! 
We will be back, Austin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment